Welcome to world's fastest hedgehog notices blog

Here in the Green Hill Zone you can check the last notices in world of Sonic!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sonic & the Black Knight Art Contest and Sonic’s Ultimate Genesis Collection

This the the second surpise I said yesterday. I never really said on the blog that DarkHero Sonic is my brother, which also helped me with the pictures, quotes, and the new poll question. DarkHero Sonic entered the Black Knight contest Flame the Fox posted back in August, and got a letter and a free comic from Sega. I'm not sure if DarkHero Sonic's picture will be in Sonic and the Black Knight, but it was nice of Sega to send us a comic.

You may remember about Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection I posted back in September. The game is going to be for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Winter 2009. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection have games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Ristar, Vectorman, and alot more.

No comments: